- If you are not feeling well please stay home.
- If you are running a fever, please stay home.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the building (unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so).
- Face coverings may be removed once you’ve been seated.
- All pews are open for seating in the sanctuary.
- We encourage familes/households to sit together.
- if you were present and exposted to or tested positve for Covid virus, please contact the church office as soon as possible to notify us.
- Again, if you are not feeling well or are running a fever please stay home.
Revised April 1, 2021
Call: 419-472-2103 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you would like to get on our email list just send as an email to email@example.com with Add Me to Email List as the subject.
NOTE: We are not renting the church out at this time. Once the Lucas County Covid-19 Risk Level has dropped to a Yellow then we will begin to do it again. For more info on the Lucas County Covid-19 risk level visit this link: https://www.lucascountyhealth.com/coronavirusupdates/
Thank you for your patience and understanding!