Statement of Faith
We affirm classical Wesleyan doctrine and the historic faith, which the church has used to define the parameters of Christian teaching. Doctrine, properly understood, unifies the church and gives direction to its life.
- The Nicene Creed (AD 381) –
- The Articles of Religion of the Methodist Church (AD 1808) –
- The Confession of Faith of the Evangelical United Brethren Church (AD 1963) –
- The Standard Sermons of John Wesley –
- The Explanatory Notes Upon the New Testament by John Wesley (1755) –
- The General Rules of The Methodist Church (1868) –