March 15-Apr. 15, 2021
We will be collecting items for Cherry Street Mission. Here is the list of what we are collecting:
Large Industrial size cans of vegetables (corn, peas, green beans, etc.)
Spices (all kinds)
Individually wrapped snacks and fruit
Boxes are set up in the Narthex to collect donations or you can drop them in the office.
- If you are not feeling well please stay home.
- If you are running a fever, please stay home.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the building (unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so).
- Face coverings may be removed once you’ve been seated.
- All pews are open for seating in the sanctuary.
- We encourage familes/households to sit together.
- if you were present and exposted to or tested positve for Covid virus, please contact the church office as soon as possible to notify us.
- Again, if you are not feeling well or are running a fever please stay home.
Revised April 1, 2021
Call: 419-472-2103 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you would like to get on our email list just send as an email to email@example.com with Add Me to Email List as the subject.
NOTE: We are not renting the church out at this time. Once the Lucas County Covid-19 Risk Level has dropped to a Yellow then we will begin to do it again. For more info on the Lucas County Covid-19 risk level visit this link: https://www.lucascountyhealth.com/coronavirusupdates/
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Church Newsletter added Monthly!
So Check back each month!
Click to Read the Newsletters!
- APRIL 2021 Newsletter
- MARCH 2021 Newsletter
- FEBURARY 2021 Newsletter
- JANUARY 2021 Newsletter
- DECEMBER 2020 Newsletter
- NOVEMBER 2020 Newsletter
- OCTOBER 2020 Newsletter
- SEPTEMBER 2020 Newsletter
- AUGUST 2020 Newsletter
- July 2020 Newsletter
- JUNE 2020 NEWSLETTER
- MAY 2020 NEWSLETTER
- APRIL 2020 NEWSLETTER
- MARCH 2020 NEWSLETTER
- FEBRUARY 2020 NEWSLETTER
- JANUARY 2020 NEWSLETTER
To read past newsletters click here: http://trilbychurch.org/newsletters/